Weekend is here. That means only one thing – it is brunch o’clock! Well, it is not so difficult to figure out what is on the menu. This avocado toast recipe is the answer. Avocado toast does not only tastes great, it is also super healthy.
Some snacks are so simple and simple that it feels like it’s not worth talking about. But when it comes to avocado toast, it’s worth the effort. Theoretically, an avocado toast is just a slice of toast with crushed avocado on top. But even at the first bite you realize that behind a good copy is much more. Even the simple version tastes good and is an excellent snack – whether in the morning, noon, evening or just in between. But if you want to express your culinary creativity with the help of avocado toast and eat healthy at the same time. Check this avocado toast recipe
All kinds of it. With egg poached or cooked, smoked salmon with delicious homemade honey mustard or just with sweet summer cherry tomatoes. Sky is the limit!
The avocado should be as ripe as possible so that you can process it more easily. When buying you recognize a ripe fruit, among other things, that it can be pressed something. You can wrap an immature avocado in newspaper, then it matures faster.
More avocado recipes like our avocado toast recipe
All Kinds of Avocado Toast
- 1 Loaf Crusty seeded Whole Grain Bread or Ciabatta Bread sliced
- 2 pcs Avocado smashed or sliced
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes Cut in half
- 100g Smoked Wild Salmon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp White Aceto Balsamico
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pinch of Garlic Powder
- Cut on slices ciabatta bread (or any bread you prefer) and toast it until it gets golden and crispy
- Place small pot on the stove and pour in the water, bring it to boil . When water start to boil place in 2 eggs (Trick 1: place each egg carefully with table spoon to avoid cracking). Boil 6 minutes to get softer boiled eggs. When done, take out the eggs and let them cool down
- Smash 1 ½ avocados, add aceto balsamico and garlic powder, salt, pepper to taste
- Slice on think slices other half of avocado (Trick 2: drizzle over lemon juice to stop avocado get darker)
Avocado on Toast No.1
- Spread smashed avocado on warm toasted bread and place slices of smoked wild salmon (you can add honey mustard if you prefer)
Avocado on Toast No.2
- Spread smashed avocado on warm toasted bread. Clean cooked eggs and cut them on half. Place it on the top and drizzle over some olive oil and sprinkle with salt
Avocado on Toast No.3
- Spread cream cheese on warm toasted bread, place on top avocado slices and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle over some olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!