Pizza Wednesday strikes again. We have yeast and we are rocking! Homemade pizza dough makes any pizza so fluffy and yummy. Making spring green pizza was a logical move. I mean even with the lockdown; spring is out there and it’s time for this shaved asparagus pizza with creamy burrata on top!
Let’s celebrate spring with this asparagus pizza aka pizza verde!
Super green and yummy pizza with whipped feta base. And what are the greens? Well that is up to you, but we used again the star of the spring; asparagus, zucchini, spring onions, rucola and spinach. And the best part of this spring green pizza is burrata on top! Oh joy!
We are baking pizza on the pizza stone. It turns out so crispy and flyffy. Make sure you get one.
If you make this asparagus pizza recipe with creamy burrata, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Let’s make pizza!
Pizza Lover? Try these pizza recipe creations!
- BeastFeast Pizza Dough
- 200 g Feta Cheese
- ½ Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- 400 g Asparagus shaved
- 1 pcs Zucchini shaved
- Handful Fresh Rucola
- 1 pcs Burrata Cheese
- 2 pcs Spring Onions chopped
- Prepare the pizza dough
- In a food processor mix feta, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with pepper. Mix it all well until you get smooth cream
- Spread whipped feta over pizza dough and bake it for 15-20 minutes
- In the meantime, shave zucchini and asparagus with a peeler and steam them in the bamboo steamer just for few minutes – in case you do not have a steamer place shaved veggies on the pan drizzled with olive oil and cook for few minutes
- Once pizza dough is done, spread over your steamed veggies, rucola and spinach, chopped spring onions
- With your hand split burrata in half and place it on top of the pizza, drizzle over some creamy aceto balsamico
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!