It’s brunch o’clock! To be honest I could brunch almost all day long. Especially this brunch classic, or should we say king of the brunch – avocado poached egg toast.
For me, every serious brunch/breakfast place should offer avocado on toast, if not, sorry you are doing something wrong with your business.
Slightly crispy sourdough bread slice, creamy zesty smashed avocado on top with silky perfect poached egg. Oh god! I am in heaven.
There are so many versions of this brunch classic but let’s first master this one! 🙂
Other amazing breakfast ideas next to your avocado poached egg toast
If you make this super yummy breakfast, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Avocado Poached Egg Toast
- Poach the eggs in the pan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes, until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper
- In the meantime, prepare the guacamole and toast the sourdough bread
- Spread the sourdough toast with the smashed avocado
- Top it with a poached egg and season with some fresh avocado topping spice
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!