It’s here! Finally weekend and weekends are made for all day breakfast and for burgers. Sooooo why not to make a super juicy and homemade breakfast burger recipe? And yes, it’s an actual thing, breakfast burger really exists. At least by now! 😀 This ultimate breakfast burger is loaded with fresh grilled beef, cheddar cheese, grilled mushrooms, bacon slices and topped with an egg.
There is a story, that this fatty and let’s be honest, greasy overwhelming burger breakfast burger is the best cure for hangover. If you party hard in the night you need to go strong in the morning as well – write balance is the key! 🙂
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
Try it and let us know!
If you make this super tasty breakfast burger recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Beef 'n' Egg Breakfast Burger
- 500 g Lean Minced Beef
- ½ pcs Onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cheddar Cheese
- Bacon Slices
- 200 g Mushrooms
- Salad Leaves
- 4 pcs Burger Buns
- For a patty mix all ingredients together with your hands until evenly combined
- Shape the mixture into patties and in each patty in the middle make a small dimple (As meat cooks, the proteins contract so the patty shrinks and puffs up in the middle. Making a kind of dimple in the middle counteracts that effect so you end up with a nice, even patty)
- Place the grilling pan on the medium-high heat. Drizzle in olive oil and once oil is warmed up add patties, grill them for 4-5 minutes (depends on thickness and your preferences) and turning them around until coloured on all sides – in the end place a slice of cheese on top until melts
- In the meantime, slice the mushrooms and sauté them in the pan, season with salt and pepper
- In another bigger pan fry the egg and bacon
- Once patty is grilled and toppings are done eat your burger with a nice warm brioche bun and all of your favourite toppings
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!