Rice noodle bowls are something we always order as a takeout. At least in our case. It is simple, yummy, healthy(ish) and hearty. But what if I tell you that at home you can make this super tasty Beef Rice Noodle Bowl even quicker than you would have it picked up or delivered?
Not to mention it is healthier and definitely more fun! 🙂
This Beefy Rice Noodle Bowl is a classic and you can make it in your kitchen. Just few basic ingredients and your meal is ready. Perfect for a quick lunch break or no fuss dinner.
If you make this Beef Rice Noodle Bowl recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Beef Rice Noodle Bowl
- 200 g Rice Noodles
- 300 g Lean Minced Beef
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 4 pcs Garlic Cloves crushed
- 2 cm Fresh Ginger grated
- 100 ml Soy Sauce
- 50 ml Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Splash of Water
- 3 pcs Spring Onions
- Handful Edamame Beans
- Sesame Seeds to garnish
- Cook the rice noodles according to package directions
- Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, honey and a splash water in a bowl
- Place the pan over high heat, drizzle with sesame oil and add the beef. Season well with black pepper and cook on high heat to make it golden brown (for about 5 min), breaking the beef chunks as it cooks
- Add the spring onions and cook another 5 minutes. Pour in the soy sauce mixture and bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until the sauce coats the beef, about 3-5 minutes
- In the end stir in cooked noodles and remove it from the heat
- Serve with edamame beans, chopped fresh spring onions and sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Enjoy your BeastFeast