Hellas! This Greek Bifteki Avocado Bowl is the perfect fit for your hot summer weeknight dinners. Juicy grilled beef filled with creamy feta cheese on a spread of fresh Tzatziki and soft yummy avocado.
This combo will make you think you are in Greece, you just need to have a very creative imagination! 🙂
I guarantee, this recipe is all you need on a hot summer night! No cooking in the kitchen so you can grill outside while sipping a cold beverage. Is there a better way of cooking? NOPE!
Oh almost forgot to mention, this is pure guilt free low carb meal. 😀 Can it get better?
If you make this healthy greek bowl recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Bifteki Avo Bowl
- 500 g Lean Minced Beef
- 1 pcs Red Onion finely chopped
- Handful Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Dill, Mint) finely chopped
- 1 pcs Egg
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Feta Cheese cubes for the filling
- 1 pcs Avocado sliced
- BeastFeast Tzatziki
- In a bowl mix together beef, chopped red onion, herbs, egg, and season with salt and pepper. Mix together with your hands until evenly combined
- Take a meat mixture and make an oval patty (size of you palm). Using your thumb, create a dip in the middle of the patty and place 1 cube of the feta inside it. Form the meat around the cheese and seal, making sure to enclose the entire piece of feta inside of the meat
- On a medium high heat - grill the bifteki until golden brown and cooked inside
- Serve with fresh Tzatziki and avocado slices
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!