Burgers. What should I say about burgers? What should I even say about cheeseburger? There is no right or wrong way doing burgers. Only what matters is using really good beef and not overcooking it because you will end up with a dry sad patty and your burger will cry. Here is simply our favourite burger recipe and we promise, you don’t need any other one.
With the toppings sky is the limit, of course my burger is actually always CHEESEburger but hey, feel free to eat it clean. 🙂
Top it with nice crunchy fresh salad, tomato and cucumber slices. And sauce? That is again up to you, we like it clean – ketchup, mayo, bbq. Up to you!
Almost forgot most important part – BUN! Brioche bun is the only bun you should eat with burger, don’t embarrass yourself, please. 🙂
Serve it with some fries and everyone will be happy! 🙂
Just to be clear, BeastFeast is promoting healthy and hearty food and burgers are not on the top of the pyramid, but on the other side, we all deserve a cheat day and a simple REAL burger.
If you are making this fabulous (cheese)burger recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Can’t write anymore about burgers as I am hungry and drooling too much… so let’s just make it.
We will share with you only burger patty recipe as the rest is up to you and your cravings
- 500 g Minced Beef
- ½ pcs Onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp Worecestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsely finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together. Mix with your hands until evenly combined
- Shape the mixture into patties and in each patty in the middle make a small dimple (As meat cooks, the proteins contract so the patty shrinks and puffs up in the middle. Making a kind of dimple in the middle counteracts that effect so you end up with a nice, even patty)
- Place the grilling pan on the medium-high heat. Drizzle in olive oil and once oil is warmed up add patties, grill them for 4-5 minutes (depends on thickness and your preferences) and turning them around until coloured on all sides
- Eat your burger with a nice warm brioche bun and all of your favourite toppings
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!