Desperately searching for a good pizza recipe? This Burrata Artichoke Pesto Pizza fulfills everyone’s pizza dream who is seeking for freshness and healthiness on a pizza. I promise.
The homemade pizza dough itself is already so delicious. But topped with fresh burrata cheese and lemony fresh rucola makes every bite super refreshing and lite.
This fresh Burrata Artichoke Pizza comes just right on time to kickoff the year healthy and fresh. All those greens are almost a salad, but it even tastes better on a pizza right? 🙂
If you make this Burrata Artichoke Pesto Pizza with Rucola, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
You should also try our prosciutto pizza, sprinkled with ham, fresh basil and dried tomatoes.
Burrata Artichoke Pesto Pizza with Rucola
- 240 ml Tepid Water
- 1 tsp Dry Active Yeast
- 1½ tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 360 g All-Purpose Flour
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Pesto
- Handful Fresh Rucola
- Handful Fresh Spinach
- 1 Jar Marinated Artichockes drained and chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Fresh basil Leaves
- 2 tbsp Pine Nuts slighlty roasted
- 2 pcs Burrata Cheese
- In a large bowl, combine water, yeast and honey. Mix it with a spoon, then set aside and wait until it becomes foamy, about 10 minutes
- Add in 300g flour and olive oil stirring with a spoon until the dough comes together. It will be still sticky
- Now use your hands and form the dough into a ball and work the additional 60g flour in to the dough. (Tipp: Best is to knead it on a floured surface for a few minutes. You can also do all the mixing and kneading in your stand mixer with the dough hook attachment)
- Rub the same bowl with olive oil then place the dough inside, turning to coat. Cover with a towel and place in a warm place to rise for about 1 1/2 hours
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. To get a complete crispy crust, grease the baking sheet with olive oil
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough until it is really thin
- Carefully transfer the dough on the baking sheet and spread the pesto on the dough. Top evenly with the spinach and the artichokes
- Transfer it to the oven and bake the pizza for around 12-15 minutes, until the crust is golden brown
- In the meantime, mix the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl
- Add the rucola and pine nuts and toss till everything is coated
- Remove the pizza from the oven und spread over the burrata. You can either slice it or just rip apart. Allow the cheese to rest for a couple of minutes to get slightly warm
- Top the pizza with rucola
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!