This recipe is perfect for lazy dinner. This cheese pasta bake recipe is even better if you have our bolognese sauce frozen in the back of the freezer.
This cheese pasta bake recipe with bolognese sauce is a great way to save time and effort, either during busy weekdays or simply lazy weekend evenings. This is always a great dish to prepare. Especially if you need to feed many hungry mouths. 🙂
The cheesy pasta bake is just one of many ideas. You can as well prepare it just with tomato sauce. Warm, rich and absolutely delicious. To garnish we simply put some cherry tomatoes in the oven with some garlic and sprigs of rosemary. Super easy and delicious. Not a lot can beat a lovely cheesy pasta bake served up with a big side of salad (obviously that makes it healthy…….)
If you feel like to toss in some veggies or some more cheese, this is the perfect dish. Pasta bake dishes really does not have a specific guideline or a certain recipe you need to follow. You can make a great vegetarian pasta bake as well, with just a simply juice tomato sauce as well. Sky is the limit guys!
If you are making this absolutely time saving and tasty pasta dish, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Cheese Pasta Bake
- 300 g Beastfeast Bolognese Sauce
- 200 g Mozarella Cheese grated
- 500 g Pasta of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Cook pasta as per instructions on the package
- Mix the bolognese, cooked pasta and half of the cheese
- Transfer the mix in oven-proof casserole dish then sprinkle over other half of the cheese
- Place in the oven and bake until bubbling and the top is golden
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for few minutes
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!