These cheese cookie puffs are my forever and always GO TO low carb snack.
I need to say my biggest challenge during low carb days is to survive between meals.
I am always and constantly hungry so having a right snack during low car days is a must. Cheese puffs are made just from couple of ingredients and prep time together with baking is no longer than 15 minutes. Perfect in timing to make between meeting while doing home office. 🙂
If you make these fluffy cheese cookie puffs, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 48 g Almond Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 25 g Parmesan shredded
- 25 g Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 50 g Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC
- In a bowl first beaten up eggs then add all the other ingredients
- Mix it all well
- On a baking sheet with a table spoon place balls from a mixture
- Bake it for 10-12 minutes (until golden brown)
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!