This chia smoothie bowl is satisfying, nutrient-rich, and naturally sweet! A healthy, plant-based breakfast. You can be creative as much as you want, using all kinds of fruits, depends on the season. Start your day with a big healthy chia bowl.
To get creamy effect you must use frozen fruits. It is so colourful and gives you that positive kick you need to start your day! This time we decided to invite chia pudding for a breakfast as well. That was a good decision.
This chia bowl is filled with delicious ingredients and provides you with vegetable protein, good fats, vitamins and good carbohydrates from fruits. After this bowl, I was really stuffed, satisfied and saturated for several hours, which is not usually the case with chia pudding. On top we have added protein powder to make this breakfast a postworkout treat.
Above all, there is one safe fact about this healthy chia bowl, it is one of the most instagramable meals.
Did you already try our almond butter acai bowl? This almond butter acai bowl is full of nutrients and antioxidants. It’s definetley as well a perfect healthy breakfast that fits all dietary restrictions, and it tastes like an amazing treat.
Chia Smoothie Bowl
- Mix together chia seeds, 100ml coconut milk and 1 tsp of honey. Preferably prepare night before but it can stay in the fridge as well for 1-2 hours
- In blender mix blueberries, raspberries, 1 ½ banana, 2 tbsp protein powder and 50 ml coconut milk. Blend all together until you get creamy smoothie texture
- In a small bowl mix skyr and 1 tbsp of protein powder
- Prepare 2 bigger bowls and first pour in smoothie (it should be thick enough that fruits stays on top)
- Place on top as follows (in both bowls): 1 tbsp chia pudding - 1 tbsp skyr – granola – few blueberries and raspberries and slices of remaining half of banana
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!