Chicken BLT sandwich as a meal-prep? Yes, we already had a discussion how a sandwich is actually a healthy meal if you do not load it with mayonnaise or fried stuff. It can be also super yummy and still light and healthy.
During busy working days or even for a flight snack – there is really nothing more convenient to grab and eat a good and simple sandwich. There is nothing worse, than a sandwich, which will knock you down with calories so you can’t function after your lunch. That is why we prepare our sandwiches light with greens and good protein.
We all know that the BLT sandwich is a good old classic and we pimp it with some chicken breast.
What to use as a base? Up to you! We always try to go for a light version of cream cheese, mustard, honey mustard.
If you make this classic BLT sandwich, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Chicken BLT Sandwich
- 4 pcs Slices of Bread Whole Grain
- 150 g Chicken Breast
- 1 pcs Tomato
- 4 pcs Bacon
- Handful Fresh Salad Leaves
- 4 tbsp Cream Cheese low fat
- Heat up the oven to 200°C
- Spread bacon pieces on a baking sheet and roast them for a few minutes - until crispy
- In the meantime, cut the tomato in thin slices and wash the salad leaves
- Once bacon is done tap it gently with paper towels to drain them from grease
- Spread your base (cream cheese), add bacon slices, tomato, chicken breast (amount depends on your cravings) and on top nice green crunchy salad leaves
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!