I am crazy about making sandwiches at the moment. They are super quick to prepare and there are endless variations of it. This chicken curry sandwich is super healthy with fresh onion and cucumber, mixed in a curry yogurt dip.
Nowadays with a busy day schedule there are so many shops and stores offering pre-made sandwiches on the go. I always avoid them because of their ingredients. Most of them always contain mayo as their main base. I hate iiiiiiit! There are much better substitutes without lacking taste. This chicken curry sandwich is perfect if you are in a hurry and want to get a healthy lunch. Make this chicken curry spread in under 10 minutes and you have a healthy sandwich.
As this is a cold cut sandwich, I would always recommend using fresh ingredients. You will taste the difference.
This sandwich is also a super nice appetizer for the big game coming up! I bet your friends will love it! Serve them with some fries and of course some guacamole with it. You can’t go wrong with it! 🙂
If you make this tasty chicken curry sandwich, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Healthy Chicken Curry Sandwich
- 250 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- ½ pcs Onion medium
- ½ pcs Cucumber
- 5 tbsp Yogurt Skyr
- 1 tbsp Yellow Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fresh Coriander optional
- Handful Fresh Pomegranate optional
- 4 pcs Slices of Bread
- Chop the chicken breast in small cubes and dice the onion and the cucumber
- In a medium size bowl, mix the yogurt with curry, lime juice, salt and pepper
- Add the chicken, onion and cucumber and mix till evenly coated
- Spoon the Chicken Curry Spread on the toast and sprinkle it with
coriander and pomegranate seeds
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!