Jump to Recipe
If you are looking for a healthy wrap option, then this is our naan wrap. Inspired with Greek Gyros we created our version of this delicious classic with warm homemade naan, zesty and herby tzatziki, fresh salad, creamy feta cheese and grilled chicken. A healthy chicken wrap with colorful ingredients.
So yummy! You already know about my fries obsession, right? So of course we added sweet potato fries to create a perfect soul food meal. 🙂
What makes this healthy chicken wrap so good?
Our chicken naan wrap is made with amazing ingredients. Here are the highlights:
You can make your grilled chicken however you want! You can cook it indoors or out on your outdoor grill/BBQ. It’s completely optional to slice them and add them to skewers. Feel free to do some nice pulled chicken as well. However you like it, it tastes amazing.
Rainy days are coming, we need those, right?
How to Make this Naan Wrap Even Healthier?
Looking to make this healthy chicken wrap recipe even healthier? Try swapping out the naan bread for one of the following low-carb options!
- No naan or tortilla – make a Buddha bowl!
Chicken Naan Wrap
- 400 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- Handful Green Salad
- 1 pcs Cucumber
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pcs Purple Onion
- 250 g Feta Cheese
- 400 g Sweet Potatoes
- BeastFeast Naan Bread
- BeastFeast Tzatziki
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat the oven on 180 °C. Peal sweet potato and cut on fries shape, spread it on baking sheet and drizzle over olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until crispy and golden
- Place chicken breasts in the bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Grill the chicken 5 minutes on each side or bake it on the pan (preferably on the grill for the taste)
- To prepare other wrap toppings – wash and cut the salad, slice the cucumber on thin even slices, half cherry tomatoes, peel and cut the onion on thin ring chapels, crumble feta cheese
- Once chicken and fries are done cut the chicken on stripes and place as follows on naan bread – spread tzatziki, salad, cucumber, onions, tomatoes. Add chicken stripes and fries and sprinkle all with feta cheese
- Try to wrap up the naan on the bottom and wrap it in the baking sheet
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!