Quick and healthy meal is what matters the most during these days. Fresh grilled chicken with refreshing salsa made out of avocado, mango, cherry tomatoes and herbs. All on steamy lemon rice.
You can impress others with this super healthy mango avocado salsa! It adds special taste to every ordinary dish.
I like to use it as a topping for this main course with chicken, because it ensures a pleasant sweetness and with its bright colors makes everything look particularly appetizing.
The lime juice and tomatoes make super fresh, while the avocado and olive oil make it nice and creamy.
If you make this chicken with this impressive salsa, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa
- 500 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp Paprika Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
Mango Avocado Salsa
- 1 pcs mango
- 2 pcs Avocado
- 200 g Cherry Tomatoes
- Handful Fresh Coriander and Mint
- 1 Juice of Lime
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 250 g Rice
- 375 ml Water
- ½ Juice of Lemon
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- Cook the rice per package instructions. While it is boiling add the lemon juice and the lemon zest
- Turn down the heat as soon as it is done
- Mix in a bowl olive oil, paprika powder, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix it with the chicken breast till evenly coated
- Heat up a skillet on medium-high heat and add the chicken for about 4-5 minutes until it turns nice golden color. Flip the chicken and brown the other side as well. Then remove the chicken to a plate
Mango Avocado Salsa
- Peel and finely dice the mango. Peel and dice the avocados. Chop the coriander and mint finely
- Cut the cocktail tomatoes into small pieces. Put the mango and avocado cubes together with the tomato pieces and the herbs in a bowl
- Season with lime juice, olive oil and a little salt and pepper
- Serve the chicken breast over a pile of fresh lemon rice and top everything with the salsa
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!