Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are the hit! Did someone say chocolate? These sweet bites are dangerously easy to prepare. You really do not have any excuse like ‘I do not have time’ and I am sure chocolate and peanut butter is something we always find in our kitchen.
I was craving for these for weeks already and one day, after we made fresh homemade peanut butter, that was the first thing I’ve prepared with it. Some recipes said you should add sugar, butter, flour and vanilla.
We decided to go simple and homemade. The beauty of it is the sweetness and bitterness of the chocolate. Add it gets better; topped with salt and creamy peanut butter. For the full taste explosion, sprinkle them with some sea salt on top. You have homemade and healthy chocolate peanut butter cups. This is a healthier version of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. If you like peanut butter you will love them. Crispy chocolate on the outside and a delicate peanut butter filling on the inside. A true little dream.
Just have some patience with freezing and you can enjoy your sweets without a lot of effort and time spent in the kitchen. Serve them as a dessert with your friends.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Small Muffin Cups
- 400 g Dark Chocolate high cocoa %
- BeastFeast PeanutButter 1 tsp in each cup
- Sea Salt
- Melt the chocolate (without adding anything, just chocolate). Once melted let it cool down
- Pour 1 tbsp of melted chocolate into muffin cups and place them in the freezer for 10 minutes (until chocolate gets hard)
- On top of hard chocolate place 1 tsp BeastFeast peanut butter (leave a bit of space between the peanut butter and the edge of the paper cup, you should be able to see a ring of chocolate peeking from below the peanut butter). Again, place them in the freezer for 10 minutes
- As the last step repeat again the first step, on top of peanut butter pour 1 tbsp melted chocolate and place them in the freezer for 10 minutes (until cups are hard)
- You can keep the leftovers in the fridge for next 2-3 days
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!