No bake and easy to make snack. Busy week ahead is not an excuse to snack something which will slow you down, especially these days when we are facing how healthy immunity is important. 356 days in a year 24/7. These coconut energy balls will do their job and give you the energy you need and the right taste you crave for! 🙂
Start with small steps, make your snacks healthy. With these easy coconut energy balls, you have no excuse. Super simple to make, just few ingredients in the food processor and you have your yummy coconut energy balls ready for snack.
If you make these coconut energy balls, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Coconut Energy Balls
- 250 g Dates
- 30 g Sunflower Seeds
- 30 g Pumpkin Seeds
- 25 g Desiccated Coconut
- 10 g Dates Syrup
- Place sunflower and pumpkin seeds in the food processor, shred them until they are nicely crushed
- Add dates, oats, desiccated coconut and date syrup, mix until it’s all mixed finely
- With a tablespoon take about 30-40g (if you want them bigger use 40g) of mixture and roll into a ball
- Coat the balls with coconut by rolling it into the desiccated coconut
- Store them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!