Salads…hm…. You might already know…not my kind of food. Don’t get me wrong; I like salad and I almost eat it daily. But eating a salad as a main is not my biggest favourite. On the other side Basti is THE salad person! Like not in the way it is healthy so he eats it, he really loves it! But I also eat salad, especially this Coconut Parmesan Chicken Salad with BBQ Sauce.
This salad is insanely good. All those different yummy green salads with fresh herbs and crispy chicken coated in coconut and parmesan. I think I do not have to say more! Like I told you, this salad I will eat!
So often we hear people and families saying, that their kids do not like salads or veggies at all. Friends, this is the solution! Your whole family will love this salad. Maybe we should not talk too much about this salad and rather should focus on these super crispy chicken tender with a coconut parmesan coating! And we know how much kids love these chicken nuggets from all these fast food chains! 🙂
If you do not like BBQ Sauce at all, try your favourite sweet and sour sauce or curry sauce. This is really up to you and you cannot go wrong with any of these choices! Enjoy this salad with these chicken bites!
If you make this Coconut Parmesan Chicken Salad recipe , make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Coconut Parmesan Chicken Salad
Coconut Parmesan Chicken Bites
- 500 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- 250 g Parmesan Cheese grated
- 250 g Unsweetened Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 1 pcs Egg
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 2 pcs Carrots sliced with a peeler
- 1 pcs Cucumber sliced
- Handful Green Salad
- Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Dill)
- 1 pcs Avocado
- Aceto Balsamico
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- BBQ Sauce Your Favourite
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut chicken breasts into 2cm thick pieces
- In a shallow bowl, add the egg and whisk with a fork. On a large plate, add coconut flakes, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; mix well with a fork
- Dip each chicken piece into the egg wash, then coat in the coconut parmesan mixture and place them on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining meat
- Bake them for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Depending on the oven, you might have to flip tenders half way. Just keep an eye on it
- In a big bowl mix all the salad ingredients and season with salt and pepper then add olive oil and aceto (up to your taste)
- On top place crispy chicken and drizzle with bbq sauce
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!