One fish “bro-meal” please. 🙂 Yup, you probably think, it is just the cod fish and rice. But this is what we are famous for:
Making simple and healthy dishes yummy and colourful
This is what we call a hearty and healthy meal. Colourful and full of flavours. And you know what? It is really quick and easy to prepare. Cook rice, cod fish in the oven and voilà – your meal is done.
Add any veggie next to it as long as you have your daily dose of veggies – you can’t go wrong.
I promise you: You will love this cod fish rice bowl with all these veggies and hearty hoisin sauce
If you make this cod fish rice bowl, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Cod Fish Hoisin Bowl
- 2 pcs Cod Fish Fillets 600g
- 200 g Rice
- 2 pcs Carrots sliced with a pealer
- 1 pcs Egg optional
- 5 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- Black Sesame Seeds to garnish
- 1 pcs Avocado sliced
- Handful Fresh Coriander
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1½ tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- Cook the rice as per instructions on the package
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Place cod fish fillets into a baking dish, drizzle over olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cover with foil and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes (until falling apart – don’t overcook because it will get too dry)
- In the meantime, peal the carrots and marinate them with the dressing
- In a small pan, heat up the hoisin sauce
- Once cod fish is done you are ready to create your bowl – few spoons of rice, cod fish pieces, carrots and sliced avocado. Drizzle over hoisin sauce and sprinkle all with fresh coriander
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!