Pizza for Breakfast? Why not! This is literally dreamy breakfast. All the best stuff on the best ever pizza dough. Yes, it is not a super food breakfast buy hey, we deserve it from time to time.
With a tasty breakfast pizza, there are no rules, or no instructions. You just follow your heart. 🙂 I guarantee it will taste amazing.
A good breakfast is important to start the day right!
We decided to go for a classic breakfast ingredients avocado, egg and bacon. Everything else was a result of current cravings! And I could eat it again and again. I simply love decent breakfasts. Everything topped with avocado and bacon is a good start for the day! 🙂 Follow your cravings and it will be the perfect pizza.
For pizza dough we used our most perfect recipe, of the Brussels sprout bacon pizza. Without a doubt…the best pizza dough we’ve ever created.
Let’s make breakfast pizza!
If you make this fluffy super delicious pizza for your next brunch, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Colourful Breakfast Pizza
- BeastFeast Pizza Dough
- 1 pcs Avocado
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 4 pcs Slices of Bacon
- Handful Fresh Rucola Salad
- Feta Cheese crumbled
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes
- 250 ml Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Pizza Spice Mix
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Prepare the pizza dough
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Spread bacon stripes on baking sheet and place them in the oven to bake for few minutes (until crispy)
- Mix tomato sauce with pizza spice mix and season with salt and pepper
- Once dough is ready you can shape 2 small pizza’s out of it (or more, depends how much dough you made)
- Spread tomato sauce base over both pizza’s and place the pizza on the baking sheet and put them in the oven for 10 minutes
- Take the pizza’s out and crack the egg on each of them (carefully). Place them back in the oven for 5-7 more minutes (until dough is crispy and golden brown and egg is done)
- All the remaining ingredients you spread on the finished pizza - rucola, bacon, avocado slices, tomatoes and feta
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!