Jump to Recipe
Our crispy homemade potato wedges are literally soft pillow on the inside and super crunchy and well-seasoned from the outside. This is a simple but perfect side dish and everyone loves them.
These homemade oven baked potatoes are great with everything from crispy chicken stripes to orange chicken. I promise you, you will never buy ready pre-made wedges from the store anymore, once you did these amazing potato wedges in the oven. Quick, easy and super tasty to make at home.
Be honest….Do you know anyone, really anyone who does not like potatoes in some kind of way? Mashed – roasted – baked – or whatever, but I think almost everyone likes wedges or fries.
Super quick and easy recipe for busy weeknights. And we all love super easy dishes after a busy workday, don’t we?
If you make these Crispy Homemade Potato Wedges , make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Crispy Homemade Potato Wedges
- 1 kg Russet Potatoes cleaned
- 5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Paprika Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- Sprigs of Fresh Thyme
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Wash the potatoes and get them clean (There is no need to peel them)
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 2-4 wedges (This depends on the size)
- In a big bowl, add the wedges and drizzle them with olive oil, garlic, paprika and pepper. Toss everything till evenly coated
- Spread the wedges on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden and cooked through
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with some salt again
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!