Moist warm fudgy chocolate brownies. Is there anything to add? Yes, maybe some vanilla ice cream, but that’s it! These brownies fulfil every chocolate dream you’ve ever had in your life!
Making simple and juicy chocolate brownies can be easy – if you follow our ingenious recipe! This makes dry choco brownies a thing of the past, and to be honest…No one needs dry brownies.
So often people ask us for an easy and quick recipe. This is definitely a dessert recipe for your back pocket. The moist and fudgy middle is really the highlight of these brownies.
Why brownies are brownies?
At least two stories are told about the origin of the brownies: According to one of the best-known legends, they were first prepared in the kitchens of the Palmer House Hotel in Chicago at the request of Bertha Palmer, who asked for a cake-like chocolate pastry, which they eat as a snack could. Another legend says that the original recipe was invented by a housewife from Bangor, Maine. Both stories share the point in time after which brownies were first baked between the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
For more sugar rush recipes, like these fudgy chocolate brownies, you should try:
If you make these chocolate brownies, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Extra Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- 200 g Dark Chocolate
- 125 g Butter
- 100 g Sugar
- 50 g Brown Sugar
- 3 pcs Eggs
- 125 g All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp Cacao Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 170°C
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt together with the butter over the water bath
- Once chocolate and butter have melted, remove from the water bath. Whisk in the sugar
- Stir in the eggs one at a time until well blended
- Sift the flour, cocoa and salt over the chocolate mass and fold in with a spatula or a wooden spoon
- Add to the baking tin (25x25 cm are optimal, previously buttered out and either lay out with baking paper or dust with flour) and bake for about 18-25 minutes. The exact baking time depends heavily on the oven
- After 20 minutes, check the cooking point with the stick sample. Sticking some crumbs on the stick, the brownie is done
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!