This is not just a fish recipe. This fish kofta recipe is so much more.
Cod fish mixed with fresh herbs and spices that brings this recipe to another level. Crispy from the outside and soft and creamy inside. This is a perfect meal for a big family gathering or dinner with friends. This fish recipe will be approved by even the pickiest members of the family. A hearty and healthy fish recipe.
Serve it with our pearl couscous salad with fresh herbs.
If you are making this fish kofta recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Easy Fish Kofta
- 500 g Cod Fish Fillet
- 1 pcs White Onion
- 2 pcs Garlic Cloves
- Handful Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Dill, Mint)
- 1 pcs Egg large
- ½ tbsp Grounded Cumin
- ½ tbsp Grounded Tumeric
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- Prepare a food processor as all of the ingredients will be mixed together
- Cut cod fish on smaller cubes, peel and slice the onion and garlic cloves
- Chop fresh herbs
- Place in the food processor as follows: cod fish, onion, garlic, herbs, cumin, turmeric, salt and pepper to taste and few drops of olive oil. Mix it all together in the food processor but on a very slow speed to avoid fish is getting waterish and too smooshy
- Scoop out the mixture into the bowl and add beaten egg and lemon juice. Mix it all together – best with your hands
- Once mixture is ready, with your hands shape the patties or fingers. Arrange on a plate, cover with foil and leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Place the frying pan on the medium heat, drizzle in olive oil and cook the patties (over medium heat) for about 6-7 minutes with turning each patty until coloured on both sides
- Serve it while still warm
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!