Do you know those evenings when you crave for pizza but you don’t want to call any delivery service? I totally understand you, when you say good pizza dough is completely an act? But no worries, flatbread is the answer. This flatbread recipe is a quick alternative to a classic pizza. Very thin dough with cottage cheese, pesto, rucola and creamy burrata. And the best: No yeast is needed for this pizza dough!
Let’s dig into this flatbread!
Pizza without yeast
The dough is super crispy and light, and you can top it with any ingredients you like. This time we wanted something simple and light, so cottage cheese with fresh rucola is the answer. Topped with fresh creamy burrata and drizzled with olive oil….yummy!
It’s really not a big deal!
Roll out the dough until it is crazy thin. Spread your cottage cheese, zucchini and onions and bake the dough until it becomes a thin crispy crust. You are almost at the finish line! Top your flatbread with tons of rucola, fresh basil, creamy burrata and finish with sprinkles of pesto and pine nuts (if you like).
Shall I tell you something? It is done, you are ready to enjoy! Do you see how easy this flatbread recipe is? It’s really not big of a deal! 🙂 And on top you have a super healthy light dinner recipe. Cheese, veggies and carbs! To be honest, I can eat something like this flatbread everyday.
If you make this easy flatbread recipe with cottage cheese, rucola and creeaaaaaamy burrata, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Happy Summer Night!
Flatbread with Cottage Cheese Rucola and creamy Burrata
- Backing Tray
- Parchment Paper
- 250 g Flour
- 125 ml Water
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 150 g Cottage Cheese
- Slices of Zucchini
- Slices of Purple Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Pesto
- 1 pcs Burrata
- Pine Nuts
- Add all the dough ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix together
- Knead for some time, just enough time to bring everything together
- Put the dough into a floured-dusted bowl and cover it for around 30min
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Meanwhile slice the onion and the zucchini is thin slices
- On a lightly floured surface, push/roll the dough out until it is very thin. Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet and spread cottage cheese on top
- Then place the zucchini, onions and tomatoes and put it for 20min into the oven
- Remove the bread from the oven and top with rucola and spread the burrata. Sprinkle with some pesto and pine nuts
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!