I am not joking if I am telling you, that you are missing big time, if you don’t prepare this Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad for your next BBQ or weeknight meal. Juicy chicken and grilled chicory salad, which has a smoky, charred flavor. Topped with the easiest Caesar Dressing and a bunch of parmesan cheese!!!!
It’s not a secret that we are obsessed with grilling during summer time. We literally try to grill almost everything. Well…sometimes it doesn’t turn out good. These experiments I try to not show you guys! 🙂
This salad can be served as a standalone meal or as a side dish. Anyway, it makes a pretty presentation for your guests – I guarantee! 😀
This salad has it all! It is crunchy, savory, smoky, quick and easy! Can it get better? This Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad is definitely switching up your typical salad game!
More salad recipes? Try these
If you make this extraordinary super tasty grilled caesar salad recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- 3 pcs Chicory Heads quartered
- 500 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese grated
- 4 tbsp Skyr Joghurt
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Juice of Lemon
- 2 tsp Old Style Mustard
- 3 pcs Anchovy Fillets
- 2 pcs Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Water optional
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut the salad in quarters and brush it with olive oil – place it on the grill and grill it for 1-2 minutes per side
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it on the grill – grill until golden and cooked through
- In the meantime, mix all the dressing ingredients with an immersion blender (or any other blender). Add water if needed. It should be not too liquid
- Once the chicken is done cut it into slices and pour over the dressing
- On a big plate spread grilled salad, add chicken slices and all with grated parmesan
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!