Not sure if this Avocado Corn Salad is an actual salad or could be served more as a dip. Buuut, today, this grilled corn avocado salad was served as salad. I guarantee you guys, next time I am bringing nachos in the game.
Creamy salty avocado with sweet grilled corn all drizzled with fresh lime juice and fresh chopped coriander. Sounds yummy, right?
This mix will satisfy all of your friends and family – trust me!
You could serve it with a meat or fish or as I said just bring tacos to the game! 🙂
Not sure why but while preparing this recipe I realized I have not eaten corn for years, like whole corn, not canned one. It was so yummy, and I promised myself we will bring it more to the table. So, watch out for some super tasty new corn recipes. We are already brainstorming and experimenting! 🙂
I hope you love this Avocado Corn Salad, as much as we do! If you make it, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Avocado Corn Salad
- 2 pcs Avocado
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 4 pcs Corn pre boiled
- Handful Fresh Coriander chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In the food processor mix avocado, garlic powder, 3tbsp lime juice and season with salt and pepper
- Boiled corn (we buy it already boiled) put directly on the grill and grill until golden brown
- Once corn is done, let it cool down a bit and them ‘shave’ each stick with a knife and place corn pieces into the bowl, squeeze lime juice over it, season with salt and pepper and add chopped coriander. Mix it all well
- Spread avocado cream over a big plate and on top add the corn and cherry tomatoes
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!