They say we have the last days of summer. Because of this we are grilling all we can, to use those summer days. 🙂 This bitter zesty grilled eggplant salad is so simple to make and so yummy. Fresh spinach basis and on top sweet cherry tomatoes, bitter grilled eggplants, zesty baked salmon all sprinkled with salty creamy feta cheese and pesto dressing. Absolutely refreshing and perfect for these last days of the summer.
And you know what, here you go another low carb recipe! Admit it, if we didn’t say you wouldn’t notice.
Tasty one, right? Sometimes a fresh nice salad is everything you need. Oh, and did I tell you about the pesto dressing? This simple pesto dressing takes cues from pesto and pairs terrifically with this dish. A range of daring, aestival flavors. Feel free to mess around with the herbs and nuts utilized in this recipe! Mint or cilantro would be beautiful additions or substitutions.
You like this Grilled Eggplant Salad with Salmon, you may also like these recipes:
- Glazed Salmon Fillet
- Honey-Mustard Glazed Salmon with Pomegranate
- Roasted Teriyaki Salmon and Pak Choi
Grilled Eggplant Salmon Salad with Pesto Dressing
- 400 g Salmon
- 1 pcs Eggplant
- Handful Fresh Spinach
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes
- 30 g Pine Nuts roasted
- 1 tbsp BeastFeast Pesto
- Squeeze of Lime Juice
- 100 g Feta
- ½ pcs Purple Onion sliced
- Olive Oil
- White Aceto Balsamico
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven on 180 °C
- Place salmon fillets on baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper, drizzle over some olive oil and place lemon slices on it. Bake covered with foil for 15 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for 5-10 minutes or until gets golden
- Cut on thin even slices eggplant and place it on the grill from 5 minutes on each side (medium heat)
- For dressing mix 1 tsp pesto with drizzle of olive oil and aceto balsamico, taste a bit before you add oil or aceto balsamico if needed. At the and add salt and pepper to taste
- In a big salad bowl place spinach, on top cherry tomatoes, grilled eggplants, onions. In the middle place warm salmon and sprinkle over toasted pine nuts and feta cheese. Add BeastFeast pesto on some parts and pour over Pesto dressing
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!