Imagine following scenario: Almost end of the work week, it is a heatwave outside, and you have a bit of everything but nothing in your fridge. Motivation is almost on level zero to cook anything. What to do? 🙂
Exactly!!!!!!! An amazing fresh Grilled Peach Pasta Salad!!!!
This heatwave actually helped to create this Grilled Peach Pasta Salad. It was so warm that standing in front of the fridge was pure joy! While staring in this half full/half empty fridge I just took out everything we had.
What I’ve learned from my mom, and actually I was raised in the house where we did not toss food. Never! My mom would always make super yummy meals out of leftovers, and yes, we were also leftover casserole family and now we are leftover salad family! 🙂
Is there something better then creating an amazing recipe out of your leftovers? You are saving your mother Earth not creating more waste AND you are saving your money. WIN/WIN!
If you make this super quick fresh pasta salad, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Grilled Peach Pasta Salad
- 200 g Pasta any type you have at home
- 1 pcs Sweet Pepper yellow
- 2 pcs Peaches
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes halved
- Handful Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Dill, Mint)
- Handful Fresh Olives halved
- Handful Green Salad chopped/sliced
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- BeastFeast Pesto
- Cook the pasta as per package instructions. Once down, put aside to cool down
- Slice the sweet pepper in quarters and peaches in half – brush them with olive oil and grill until golden brown from both sides
- Once everything is ready, place the pasta in a big bowl and add a big spoon of BeastFeast Pesto
- Mix it all together and add all the other ingredients. Mix everything till evenly combined. Add salt and pepper if needed
- Enjoy yourBeastFeast!