You already know that salmon is our go to fish for every occasion and for every season. Roasted, grilled, steamed – no matter how it is prepared, we love salmon recipes! And this Grilled Salmon with Grilled Corn Salad is definitely one of our best creations this summer.
To say a big thank you to this summer we prepared this salmon feast salad. Crispy grilled salmon with all the crispy fresh veggies with herbs and zesty whipped feta. So simple but so delicious!
If you make this Grilled Salmon with Grilled Corn Salad recipe, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Grilled Salmon with Grilled Corn Salad
- 750 g Fresh Salmon Fillet cut in 4 pieces
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 pcs Corn Sticks boiled
- 1 pcs Cucumber
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes
- Handful Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Dill, Mint)
Whipped Feta Cream
- 150 g Feta
- 100 g Joghurt
- 1 tsp Lime Zest
- ½ tbsp Lime Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- In a bowl mix sweet paprika and garlic powder, drizzle in olive oil and place in salmon pieces. Make sure you coat them well in the mixture – lover the bowl with a foil and leave in the fridge for minimum 30 minutes to marinate
- In the meantime, wash and cut all the veggies and herbs and prepare whipped feta in the food processor mixing all the ingredients together
- Brush corn sticks with olive oil and grill them until golden brown – once cool down shred them with a knife
- For salmon make sure your grill is clean and on warm enough, grill the salmon first on side without the skin for 3 minutes then turn it on skin side and grill for 3-4 minutes more (it depends how thick they are and how you like them done)
- Once salmon is grilled and crispy prepare a big oval plate. On one side of the plate spared whipped feta and place salmon pieces on top. Mix all the veggies and herbs together and place them on another side of the plate, drizzle with olive oil and lime