This Fish Friday we cheated big time. But hey! Don’t judge, tuna is a fish! 🙂 This Cheesy Grilled Tuna Melt Sandwich is the perfect choice for a comfort food lunch or weeknight dinner. Just perfection!
Not sure if there are right words to describe this heavenly Tuna Melt Sandwich. Crispy tasted bread, creamy fresh tuna and every bite is all about melted cheese.
With this Tuna Melt Sandwich, we covered all – fish Friday, cheat day and cheese cravings. 🙂
I would say a proper way to celebrate week END!
If you make this Tuna Melt Sandwich recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Grilled Tuna Melt Sandwich
- 1 can Tuna
- 4 pcs Chopped Pickles
- 1 pcs Red Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1 tbsp Skyr or Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 pcs Sourdough Bread Slices
- 1 pcs Tomato sliced
- Guacamole optional
- 4 pcs Cheddar Cheese
- Handful Fresh Parsley chopped
- Add drained tuna to bowl and gently break up large chunks
- Add all the other ingredients to the tuna into the bowl
- Heat up oven to 220ºC (grill)
- Cut sourdough slices in half and place them in toaster until golden brown, then place cheddar on each slice (4 slices) and place bread slices on baking sheet – put them in the oven and grill until cheese is melted
- Spread the tuna salad over two bread slices, add tomato slices and top with second bread slice to make a sandwich
- Eat while warm
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!