Taco Tuesday or Fish Friday – doesn’t matter as long as we have a reason to eat these Vietnamese Tuna Tacos. If the food looks good it already feels better eating it, right? 🙂 At least for me it is. My food needs to be pretty and sexy 😉
Yellowfin Tuna takes on a wonderful flavour with simple honey and soy sauce marinade Blanketed between Asian Slaw and Coriander Salsa make these tacos special!
I mean, look at these Vietnamese Tuna Tacos. Although , not sure if they taste or look better?! You need to make them and let us know, taste or look?
Anyhow, we found in the back of the freezer tuna steaks and we didn’t want to eat “just” a tuna stake so we came up with this wild combo which turned out as one of the best recipes we created so far.
Did you ever try these Fresh Tuna recipes?
If you make these Vietnamese Tuna Tacos, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Let me tell you how we make these tacos
Grilled Tuna Tacos
- 2 pcs Carrots shredded
- ½ pcs Red Cabbage shredded
- 1½ tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- Fresh Tuna ca. 600g
- 2 tsp Honey
- 5 tbsp Soy Sauce low sodium
- Handful Fresh Coriander
- ½ Lime Juice
- Sesame Sesame Seeds
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Small Taco Wraps
- Marinate tuna with honey and soy sauce (adjust as per your taste) – refrigerate for at least 30min
- Mix all the coleslaw ingredients and refrigerate as well for at least 30 min
- In the meantime, in a food processor mix fresh coriander with lime juice, add lime juice as needed in case you need more liquids to get a salsa
- Grill the tuna 3-4 minutes per side to have it still nicely pink inside – slice the tuna while still warm
- Grill each taco until golden brown – max for 1 min
- On a warm taco place coleslaw, tuna slices, and drizzle with coriander salsa
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!