Jump to Recipe
These grilled zucchini with quinoa sprinkles are what we call zucchini summer recipe. The full aromatic taste of grilled zucchini matches perfectly with light quinoa and fresh feta cheese. So easy to prepare – so no excuses that you do not have time to eat healthy veggies. These zucchini fit perfectly as a side dish to grilled fish or simply BBQ. On top a big plus is that serves even a big hungry family table.
To be honest, one Friday we needed to clean the fridge as we were traveling that weekend. So as usual… leftovers are zucchini, eggplant or tomatoes and quinoa, which we always prepare too much. So we have quinoa week. After analyzing what we had in the fridge, we simply decided to mix all together and give it a try. And just like that we created these amazing grilled zucchini with quinoa. I actually have to tell you, this was one of our best recipes so far.
Don’t be afraid to be creative in the kitchen!I tell you something: As long as you have all ingredients, which you like on one plate, you can’t get wrong. Cooking should be fun and experimenting should be exciting.
Have a great week!
Zucchini with Quinoa Sprinkles
- 4 pcs Zucchini cut in half
- 150 g Quinoa
- 300 ml Water
- 100 g Feta Cheese
- 200 g Beetroot cooked
- 1 tbsp BeastFeast Pesto
- Handful fresh cilantro
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil extra virgin
- Bring 300ml of water to boil, add quinoa (or cook as per instruction on the package). Cook for 8-10 minutes. After cooked, leave it aside to cool down
- Greece the grill and place zucchini half´s on it. Grill on lower heat not to burn them. Grill for 5 minutes on each side (until they get softer)
- Cut cooked beetroot on cubes, crumble feta cheese and roughly cut cilantro
- Place grilled zucchini half´s on a bog plate and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- Spread over quinoa, beetroot, feta and fresh cilantro
- Drizzle over BeastFeast pesto and olive oil
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!