Fennel salad with orange and mint. Yes please! What about grilled halloumi on top? Even better!
Meatless Monday was not that fresh for a long time. With this fresh halloumi fennel salad we are calling the sun to come out and counting the days till spring.
Sweet juicy orange with fresh mint and crunchy fennel with warm halloumi is a winner combo for a starter or even a main course.
If you make this halloumi fennel salad, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Halloumi Fennel Salad
- 2 Handful Mixed Green Salad Rucola, Baby Spinach, Swiss Chard
- 1 pcs Orange Half for the salad and juice from other half for dressing
- Handful Fresh Mint
- 1 pcs Purple Onion
- 1 pcs Fennel
- 250 g Halloumi Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard
- Slice onions, fennel and peeled half of orange on thin slices
- In the meantime, place the grill pan over medium heat, drizzle in some olive oil and grill halloumi till golden from both sides
- Chop the mint and leave few whole leaves
- In a medium bowl, mix greens with chopped onions, fennel, orange and mint
- For dressing mix together juice from orange half with drizzle of olive oil and mustard, add salt and pepper to taste
- Pour in the dressing, mix well and on top add grilled halloumi
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!