This is definitely a healthy chicken stripes recipe which is a perfect meal for little ones. I think there is no grown up, who is not enjoying tasty chicken stripes in crunchy cornflakes. So, let’s categorize this recipe as a dish for the entire family. With crispy chicken stripes and some nice dips you never can go wrong.
Healthy Chicken Stripes Recipe
This is one of the core soul food BeastFeast recipes. All ingredients are healthy and on top there is no frying involved. All is prepared in the oven and trust me, oven-baked is even better than deep fried in oil. I even bet, there is no one, who would swap these amazing chicken stripes with some from some fast food chain chicken stripes. 😉
Hard day at work or in the kindergarten…never mind. This crunchy from the outside and soft from the inside healthy chicken stripes recipe will make your day better. All you need is a big bowl of green crunchy salad and a yummy dip for the chicken. As you might have already guessed, our go to dips are guacamole and tzatziki. There is nothing, which does not go with it.
Are you already imagine yourself with these crunchy chicken stripes? 🙂 These are probably one of the best chicken stripes, which gives you plenty of time to create some delicious dips to dip in.
If you make this crunchy chicken stripes recipe, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Crispy Chicken Stripes
- 600 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- 150 g Cornflakes crushed
- 50 g Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 pcs Eggs
- Ranch Sauce optional
- BBQ Sauce optional
- Preheat the oven on 180°C. Prepare the baking tray with parchment paper
- Place the cornflakes in a Ziploc bag or a food processor and crush into crumbs/small flakes. Mix in a bowl with the bread crumbs, garlic, salt and black pepper. Whisk the eggs in another bowl.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towels and slice them into small fillet pieces. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and then press it into the cornflake mixture, flip and press the other side. You may need to repeat pressing it in the cornflakes to make sure it is completely coated
- Place the chicken fillets on a baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden crispy brown
- Serve it with BBQ Sauce or Ranch Dip
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!