This healthy coleslaw is a perfect company for your grilling yummy recipes. Even with this crazy lockdown we are using the opportunity to catch any ray of sunshine. We are lucky ones with the balcony. Actually, the Weber Grill was the first thing we bought when we moved together in this apartment. A good grill is always a priority, right? 🙂
It’s BBQ Time
As soon as the sun is out, and it is warm enough to stand outside for few minutes, we are opening our grilling season.
In my opinion, the side dishes for grilling recipes are even more important than the grilled food. 🙂 Because to be honest, everything from the grill tastes amazing! And the side dish has that burden to carry for the whole meal.
This yummy healthy coleslaw will carry out this recipe straight to the podium
This healthy no mayo coleslaw is absolut the perfect summer side dish! With crunchy cabbage and carrots, coated with a fresh and sweet dressing and all mixed with a handful of fresh herbs and crushed peanuts.
If you make this healthy no mayo coleslaw for your next bbq night, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Let’s do it.
Healthy No Mayo Coleslaw
- 1 pcs Purple Cabbage medium, shredded
- 3 pcs Carrots shredded
- Handful Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Dill, Mint) chopped
- 3 tbsp Peanuts crushed
- Pomegranate Seeds optional
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Sweet Aceto Vinegar
- 1 pcs Garlic Clove minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix shredded veggies with ⅔ of fresh herbs
- Mix all dressing ingredients (adjust amounts if you serve a smaller salad or bigger one)
- Pour the dressing over salad and mix it all well till evenly coated
- Before serving sprinkle with the rest of fresh herbs, crushed peanuts and pomegranate seeds
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!