Fish Friday it is! But this Herb Crusted Salmon is actually the perfect dish to serve at any day of the week. Juicy, fresh salmon fillet coated in a crunchy, golden brown herb crust make this meal just perfect in under 30 minutes.
If you are searching for a food inspiration for your next family dinner – you found the perfect dish.
Salmon is always a great idea!
Do you think there is such a thing as ‘too much salmon’ – we don’t think so. Salmon is definitely our most favorite fish, among many other reasons the real beauty of salmon is simplicity. We usually serve salmon with a big bowl of fresh green salad, homemade tatar sauce and smashed potatoes.
When it comes to seafood, salmon is really one of our favourite salt water fishes to cook with. That fish is so simple and mild that you can be creative as much as you want to and you will always get the best out of it. You can go in Mediterranean way, Thai, Israeli, Vietnamese….you name it – Salmon can do it.
Herb Crusted Salmon
This time we prepared a simple herb crusted salmon. No fuss just a simple and real food recipe. Not sure what is better – the herbal crispy crust or the juicy pinky salmon.
Oh yes, and of course it is oven baked – you now we always make sure always food is healthy (as possible:-) )
Served together with crunchy mixed green salad and tatar sauce.
Yup, that is the fish Friday I need.
If you make this crunchy herb crust salmon recipe, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Herb Crusted Salmon Fillet
- 800 g Salmon Fillet
- 250 g Bread Crumbs
- 100 g Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Dill, Mint) shredded
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1 tbsp Water
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC and prepare a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a deep (oval) bowl, whisk the eggs and water until well combined and frothy. In a separate bowl, place the breadcrumbs, herbs and mix well
- Pat dry the salmon fillet and season all over generously with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Dip the salmon fillet into the egg wash and roll to coat evenly
- Transfer the salmon fillet over to the breadcrumbs and coat all over. Once done, place the salmon fillet on the baking sheet
- Drizzle over some olive oil and place it in the oven for ca. 20 min
- Serve salmon with tatar sauce and fresh potatoes
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!