Honey baked camembert with bacon wrapped dates. Should I even write anything else? This Honey Baked Camembert with Bacon Wrapped Dates is for me, the ultimate starter or snack for holiday – friends and family gatherings. They’re quick, easy, and everyone loves these sweet and savory bites. And on top, they look sexy! :)More or less you covered all!
The combination is unreal and soooo good. Sweet and soft dates wrapped in crispy salty bacon dipped in sweet and creamy baked camembert. Addictive, festive, and perfect for holiday entertaining! YES PLEASE!
If you make this Honey Baked Camembert with Bacon Dates, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Honey Baked Camembert with Bacon Wrapped Dates
- 1 pcs Camembert 250g
- 1 pkg Dried Dates without pit
- Slices of Bacon you need one stripe per date
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Sprigs of Rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Wrap the bacon stripes around each date and spread wrapped dates over baking sheet
- Place them in the oven and bake until bacon is crispy
- For the camembert, place it in a round ovenproof bowl (sometimes you can buy it in the ovenproof package). Brush it with honey and place on top the rosemary
- You can bake the camembert at the same time as bacon dates, it is done when the crust on top is golden brown
- Once all is done, gently cut the cross shape on the camembert crust and remove the top to reach melted cheese
- You are ready to dip bacon wrapped dates
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!