These honey balsamic glazed mushrooms are the perfect fit for meat or poultry. Even as a side dish, these mushrooms are a star! Coated in a honey balsamic glaze with an extra portion garlic makes them unforgettable!
We love to cook with honey and maple syrup lately. If you combine them with garlic or onions, you get the perfect combination of spiciness and sweetness.
Of course you can also add some other ingredients with it and slice all the mushrooms. I personally, in some kind, like the part that they are still sautéed as a whole piece.
These honey balsamic sautéed mushrooms fit really to almost every kind of meat.
If you are making these super quick and easy honey balsamic glazed mushrooms, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Honey Balsamic Glazed Garlic Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 400 g Whole Mushrooms small
- 30 ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 pcs Garlic Cloves grated
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Handful Fresh Parsley chopped to garnish
- Heat up a pan over medium high heat
- add the olive oil and add the mushrooms. Sauté for 1-2 minutes until they start to become tender. Add salt and pepper
- In a small bowl whisk balsamic vinegar, honey and minced garlic
- Add the sauce to the mushrooms and continue to sauté for about 3-5 minutes until the sauce reduces and mushrooms are tender and coated in the sauce
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!