Today glazed chicken is back on the menu. One of my favourite comfort recipes – potato mash with chicken. That is something I would prepare for one of those days when you simply think nothing is going how it supposed to. This Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken version is of course pimped with some extra yummies. 🙂
The chickenbreast and carrots are glazed with honey mustard sauce and we simply could not decide should we add pesto or burrata, so we went for both options! – that was the best decision!
Simple, quick and easy to prepare. You will love this hearty meal – and I promise, it will make you day better!
If you make this Glazed Chicken recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
You like the Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken? You should try these recipes!
Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken with Carrots and Mash
Glazed Chicken and Carrots
- 500 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- 250 g Carrots (smaller) peeled
- 6 pcs Garlic Cloves
- 6 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- 250 g Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Butter optional
- Splash of Milk or Cream Cheese
- BeastFeast Pesto
- Burrata Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC and place ovenproof pan in it to warm up together with the oven
- First peel and boil the potatoes for the mash
- While potatoes are boiling, in a small pan drizzle olive oil and the garlic and cook for only 30-60 seconds to soften it – don’t brown it
- Add the honey, mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir well to allow all to blend and simmer over medium heat for one minute - begin to reduce the glaze
- Season the chicken breasts and carrots with salt and pepper. Remove the hot ovenproof pan from the oven and place the chicken and carrots in the pan. Pour the hot glaze over evenly
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and brush the chicken and carrots with the glaze from the bottom of the pan. Return to the oven for an additional 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- While chicken and carrots are baking prepare the potato mash
- Once chicken is done, let it cool down before cutting – serve chicken and carrots together with creamy potato mash with a burrata on the side and all drizzled with BeastFeast pesto
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!