PIZZA TIME! It’s Wednesday and we eat Pizza! Every time when we have pizza I know the work week is almost done. Wednesday is actually a great day. Right? I love these small mid-week celebrations – especially with this beautiful and colorful Lemon Cherry Tomato Pizza.
Pizza Wednesday at its finest!
If you thought we have no more ideas for pizza toppings – you are wrong! We have plenty and we are also not sure how but we have!
This Wednesday we prepared Lemon Cherry tomato pizza – it is fresh, zesty and colourful – well almost all of our pizzas are colourful BUT this one is so pretty – just look at it! 🙂
Read this: Salty lemon feta base with fresh sweet cherry tomatoes on top and all drizzled with green herby pesto. I bet, there is no one who does not crave this pizza now, right?
You have to try it!
If you make this Lemon Feta Creme Cherry Tomato Pizza recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Lemon Cherry Tomato Pizza
- BeastFeast Pizza Dough
- 200 g Feta
- Olive Oil
- ½ Juice of Lemon
- 500 g Cherry Tomatoes
- Handful Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Dill, Mint, Coriander) whatever you like
- 100 ml Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ pcs Garlic Clove
- Pinch of Salt
- Prepare the pizza dough
- In a food processor mix feta, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with pepper. Mix it all well until you get smooth cream
- Spread whipped feta over pizza dough and bake it for about 15 minutes (until crust is golden brown)
- While pizza is baking, in a food processor mix all the pesto ingredients
- Place halved cherry tomatoes in a bowl and drizzle over olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix it all well
- Once pizza is done, place cherry tomatoes on top and drizzle over herby pesto
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!