Do you I even need to write something about shrimps? More specific…about these lime grilled shrimps?
This is an absolut BeastFeast soulfood and I have no doubt, that someone will not like these grilled shrimps. I don’t even get those people, who do not like shrimps. 🙂
All time favorite food. There is no frozen shrimp recipe that can replace that taste of fresh sweet shrimp taste.
If you ask me what would be my happy place? Eating Shrimps somewhere on the sailing boat in the middle of the sea having dirty salty hands.
There is so many ways to prepare this deliciousness. In the red or white sauce or with wine, fresh herbs, butter, olive oil or lemon – lime….
Sky is the limit, but in the end, I love it simple, to just have that amazing sweet taste of fresh shrimps.
Oh yes, and aioli is THE MUST.
If you make the best grilled shrimps on earth, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Lime Grilled Shrimps
- 1 kg Fresh Shrimps Tiger Prawns
- 4 pcs Garlic Cloves
- Handful Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 pcs Lime Juice
- 1 jar Aioli
- Olive Oil
- Place a big pan (best one is actually paella pan) over medium heat and drizzle in olive oil
- Once oil is hot enough add crushed garlic, cook until start getting golden - be careful not to burn
- In parallel wash the shrimps (I love to wash them as I know they were transported - in case you have them directly from the sea ENJOY that salty taste). Drain the shrimps well with paper towels (that is important)
- Add shrimps in the pan and grill them until they get pink color
- At the end sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and lime juice, serve with aioli
- Enjoy your BeastFeast and make sure you end up with dirty hands!