Low-carb meals are always mentally challenging. You know you are not allowed to eat carbs, and everything tastes boring and not satisfying. Yup! Been there – done that. But this Low Carb Mexican Burrito Bowl is an absolute game changer!
But let me tell you one big lesson I’ve learned while doing low carb from day to day.
First you need you need to do a switch in your head to realize you don’t need carbs to be happy and to eat yummy soulfood.
Actually, ask yourself why don’t you eat carbs?!
On some days during the week, I usually don’t eat carbs. This helps the body and the digestion and I also feel super energised if I alternate my carb intake throughout the week. No thought of losing weight is behind that, but my body is not handling carbs that well.
This recipe is pure low-carb joy. Feel free to replace cauliflower rice with normal rice.
But as cauliflower rice is currently super popular, we need to go with a flow and created this super tasty Mexican Low Carb Bowl.
This yummy beef cauliflower rice is super simple lunch or dinner solution. Crispy beef cooked in tomato smoked paprika sauce and all topped with guacamole. Let me tell you, I can eat many of these bowls.
If you make this Low Carb Mexican Burrito Bowl recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Low Carb Mexican Bowl
- 500 g Cauliflower Rice
- 500 g Minced Beef
- BeastFeast Guacamole
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes halved
- Handful Fresh Coriander
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- Prepare cauliflower rice as per package instructions
- In the meantime, drizzle olive oil in the pan and place it over medium heat
- Add the minced beef, season with salt and pepper and cook the beef until start getting brownish – than add tomato paste and smoked paprika. Cook for few more minutes
- Once beef and cauliflower are done and guacamole is prepared you are ready to go!
- In a bowl place cauli rice and next to it add beef, spoon a guacamole, halved tomatoes and chopped coriander
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!