It’s no secret that these Wednesdays fall under the theme ”Pizza Wednesday” Did you ever hear someone saying that you cannot eat pizza, while you are doing low carb? Look at this yummy Low Carb Salami Pizza. A cauliflower head turns this beauty into a perfect low carb pizza version.
This low carb pizza recipe is not just for people on a low-carb diet. It is also suitable for all those who love Italian cuisine but want to eat as healthy and balanced as possible.
And I tell you, it is not hard or tricky at all! Actually it is the best because of all the cheese on and in the pizza! 😀
Pizza Lover? Try these pizza recipes
If you make this Low Carb Salami Pizza, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
You should also try our prosciutto pizza, sprinkled with ham, fresh basil and dried tomatoes.
Low Carb Pepperoni Salami Pizza
- 1 pcs Cauliflower grated
- 120 g Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 60 g Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 pcs Egg
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ can Tomato Sauce
- 200 g Buffalo Mozzarella or any other favorite cheese
- 50 g Parmesan Cheese grated
- Slices of Pepperoni Salami
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Chop the cauliflower roughly into small pieces and put it into a food processor and pulse it until it becomes a cauliflower rice consistency
- Dump the cauliflower onto a clean kitchen towel, gather up the sides and squenche out as much water as possible (This is really important in order to get a crispy crust)
- In a big bowl, add the cauliflower, mozzarella, parmesan, egg and salt and mix until evenly combined
- Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and press into a 2cm thickround crust (This recipe makes 2 small pizza or 1 big one)
- Place it into the oven and bake for about 40 minutes. After 30 minutes take it ot and flip it on the other side and bake it for additional 10 minutes
- Once the crust is golden brown, spread the tomato sauce and spread the cheese and salami evenly over the crust
- Bake for ca. 5 minutes until the cheese is melted
- Slice and enjoy your BeastFeast!