Meal prep time again. This time we prepared one of our favourite quick and easy meals – meal prep beef and broccoli with rice. Not to lie, that is actually a perfect Bro Meal – meaning, Basti approved. 🙂
Joke aside, are you in favor of bro meals or not, lunch at work should be easy and light so you can properly hustle the rest of the day, not to fall asleep after lunch on your laptop.
With this meal prep you really do not have an excuse as you literally can do it in half an hour – or less. Now, let’s do together this yummy beef teriyaki with broccoli and rice.
If you make this meal prep beef and broccoli, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Beef Teriyaki with Broccoli and Rice
- 250 g Rice
- 400 g Broccoli
- 350 g Beef
- 1 pcs Purple Onion sliced
- 6 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- Boil the rice as per package instructions
- Cut the broccoli on pieces and boil it (or steam it) – until it gets softer
- Slice the beef on thin smaller pieces, slice the onions (not chop)
- Place the pan over medium heat, drizzle in olive oil, add onions and cook for few minutes, until soft and golden, add beef and cook till it’s golden/brown – 10-12 minutes. At the end add the teriyaki sauce and soy sauce
- Enjoy you BeastFeast!