Prepare you chicken the right way and you will always love it. Only a few ingredients and super delicious. This meal-prep broccoli salad with sun dried tomatoes and grilled chicken breast is great, especially it is super versatile. You can make your broccoli salad spicy or mild and the combination of sun dried tomatoes and fresh grated parmesan cheese is a heavenly combination.
I seriously love doing meal prep. Of course, it is always work of preparation, but there are definitely some benefits for this.
- Know what you are eating
- Save money
- Save calories
- Will prevent food waste
There are many more benefits, just to mention a few of them. This is just to give you a feeling.
We usually do always meal prep for lunch at work. We simply know what we eat and are not disappointed with the menu they have at work. This happens quite often to us, while we are at work. Looking at the cafeterias menu, I literally ask myself how all my colleagues are not getting bored with this food they offer. Doing your own meal prep you always eat, what you like
This meal is actually inspired by these “macro”friendly meals we all see and know. Rice, broccoli and chicken. How boring is this? How dry is this? Our meal-prep broccoli salad with sun dried tomatoes and grilled chicken breast is a super delicious and tasty option.
If you make this Meal-Prep Broccoli Sun-Dried Tomato Salad with Chicken, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Broccoli Sun-Dried Tomato Salad with Chicken Breast
- 1 pcs Broccoli Large
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 pcs Garlic Cloves
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes optional
- 8 pcs Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 5 tbsp Parmesan Cheese grated
- 400 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp Paprika Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut the broccoli in florets and cut the stems into pieces (Roughly the same size as the florets)
- In a large pot, place the broccoli, add water with some salt and bring to boil
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. The broccoli should be still crisp-tender. Then train thoroughly
- In a skillet, heat up olive oil over medium high heat and cook the garlic for 1 minute
- Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and mix well
- Add the broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes more. Stir frequently until the broccoli is glazed and tender
- Place the broccoli in a bowl and set aside to cool down
- Once it is cold, grate the parmesan cheese and mix everything well
- Mix in a bowl olive oil, paprika powder, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix it with the chicken breast till evenly coated
- Heat up a skillet on medium-high heat and add the chicken for about 4-5 minutes until it turns nice golden color. Flip the chicken and brown the other side as well. Then remove the chicken to a plate
- Chop or slice and chicken and serve it over the broccoli salad
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!