Meal-prep Tuesday. You know it all, why it is good and why you should finally start if you already didn’t. This meal prep chicken recipe is here to give you some inspiration. 🙂
We pimped a super classic “bro meal” with glazed and roasted pak choi. The idea of meal-preps are super simple, quick and easy to prepare meals, so we are trying to keep it like that. You know, that in the end, long time spent in the kitchen can’t be your excuse. 🙂
Lemongrass grilled chicken skewers served over rice and pak choi in tangy lemon grass sauce. Super simple and delicious. Perfect to meal prep.
Pak choi ‘bro meal’ will definitely bright up your day!
Try these meal-prep recipes:
If you make this meal prep chicken with pak choi recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Lemony Chicken Skewers with Roasted Pak Choi and Rice
- 500 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- 4 pcs Pak Choi
- 250 g Rice
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 pcs Shallots
- 3 pcs Garlic Cloves
- 2 pcs Stalks of Fresh Lemongrass
- 2 tsp Lime Zest
- Mix all ingredients for marinade
- Cut chicken breast into cubes for skewers and place them in marinade (leaving 3-4 tbsp). Leave it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Cut each pak choi on half and brush them with the rest of the marinade
- Heat up the oven on 160ºC and place the pak choi in it for 10-15 minutes (until slightly golden)
- Boil the rice as per instructions on the package
- Meanwhile, make skewers from marinated chicken
- Place the grilling pan over medium heat, drizzle in some olive oil and grill the chicken skewers over lower heat for 5-7 minutes on each side (until golden)
- Once all is done, you are ready to prepare your lunch box
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!