Another one pot miracle. But this time our favourite one, shrimp pasta which we pimped with spinach, you know just to add a bit of colour. And this turned out so well. The one pot method produces a creamy pasta sauce without the added fat and crazy flavorful pasta. Plus, one pot means less clean up, which you should know, is so important! 🙂
If you ask me, I would eat one pot shrimp pasta every single day. But the key for this pasta is to have fresh shrimps, not frozen ones. At least a couple of fresh ones for the taste. Why am I saying that? Because fresh shrimps will give the sweetness and will create creaminess.
Such a simple meal but so damn tasty.
Make sure you have a BIG pot! I can’t tell you enough how much we loved this one pot shrimp pasta recipe. I honestly want to use this method all the time, now!
If you make these easy Shrimp Spinach Pasta, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
You like shrimps as much as we do? Try these
One Pot Shrimp Spinach Pasta
- 250 g Pasta
- 250 g Tomato Sauce
- 2 pcs Garlic Cloves
- 1 pcs Onion
- Handful Fresh Parsley
- 400 g Baby Spinach fresh
- 100 ml Water read the instructions
- 100 ml White Wine
- 250 g Shrimps frozen
- 6 pcs Shrimps fresh - this is important, even better if you have all fresh ones
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Defrost frozen shrimps and wash and dry fresh shrimps
- Drizzle some olive in a big pot (dutch oven) and add chopped onions, cook it until slightly golden then add crushed garlic and cook for another minute
- Add shrimps and stir well and pour in the wine, season with salt and pepper and cook until liquid is gone
- Then add half of the tomato sauce, stir it all well and add water and pasta
- Stir all well and cook on a medium heat, now the tricky part is to add more tomato and water if needed because pasta will absorb the liquid, so you need to be careful all the time to add liquid step by step
- Once pasta is al dente add handful baby spinach and stir it well
- Sprinkle over fresh chopped parsley and you are ready to serve
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!