If you are searching for a quick fish Friday solution, this Orange Honey Glazed Shrimps are exactly what you need. Colorful hearty bowl bursting with freshness. But definetley the light kind of version of the usual traditional dish you often find the Chinese restaurants. It’s full of flavor without that overly sticky-sweet consistency.
This glaze is a dreamy match, which can be also used for scallops, fish and chicken. Your choice! 🙂
Served in a bowl with rice, avocado, crunchy carrots and all sprinkle with red peppercorns.
Let’s me show you how quick you can make this Orange and Honey Glazed Shrimp recipe.
If you make this Orange Honey Glazed Shrimps recipe, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Orange Honey Glazed Shrimps
- 400 g Shrimps unfrozen
- 400 g Rice cooked
- 100 ml Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Orange Zest
- 3 tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- Red Pepper Corn to garnish
- Spring Onions to garnish
- ½ pcs Avocado sliced
- 1 pcs Carrot sliced or grated
- Handful Fresh Coriander
- In a saucepan, mix the orange juice, zest, honey, soy sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for few minutes, until all combines and get thicker
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat
- Season the shrimps with salt and pepper and mix in cornstarch. Add the shrimps to the pan. Cook about 2 minutes on each side
- Add the sauce in pan with shrimps and glaze them
- Once shrimps are done serve in a bowl with rice, avocado and carrots
- Sprinkle with red peppercorns and fresh chopped coriander
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!