Summer nights with friends. Those summer nights when it is so warm you can’t imagine putting the oven on or eat something warm. Those nights are perfect for a cold plate full of joy. Tomato burrata peach salad is the perfect fit. Sweet cherry tomatoes , grilled peaches and burrata make this the perfect summer dish! It’s super fresh, light and still filling, and makes a really great appetizer, lunch or dinner!
Sweetness of tomatoes and peaches together with creamy burrata drizzled with fresh zesty homemade pesto. Sound good, right?
Peach Burrata Tomato Summer Salad
- 100 ml Olive Oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp Balsamico
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Handful fresh basil roughly chopped
- 1 pcs Garlic Clove
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes
- 2-3 Burrata
- 4 pcs Peaches
- 3 tbsp Homemade Pesto
- Handful Rucola Salad
- Handful of pine nuts
- Mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, 1 minced garlic clove, salt and pepper
- Place in the bowl cherry tomatoes and basil. Pour over olive oil mix and gently toss to combine
- Trick 1: Leave tomatoes to marinate preferably 2-3 hours in the fridge (but you can serve them immediately as well)
- Cut peaches on equal slices
- Trick 2:For serving take a big plate which can handle all those heaven ingredients (big enough)
- Spread (washed) rucola over the plate, arrange as you like peaches and marinated tomatoes. Place burrata in between (where it fits)
- Add 3 tsp of pesto into a small mixing bowl and drizzle in some olive oil (enough to get a liquid pesto)
- Sprinkle pine nuts, fresh basil and drizzle with liquid pesto
- You can serve toasted bread and drizzle some olive oil with salt and pepper over it when it is warm
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!