This fresh burrata caprese salad with grilled peaches is perfect for summer nights with friends. Those summer nights when it is so warm you can’t imagine putting the oven on or eat something warm. Those nights are perfect for a cold plate full of joy. Tomato burrata peach salad is the perfect fit. Sweet cherry tomatoes, grilled peaches and burrata make this the perfect summer dish! It’s super fresh, light and still filling, and makes a really great appetizer, lunch or dinner!
Sweetness of tomatoes and peaches together with creamy burrata drizzled with fresh zesty homemade pesto. Sound good, right?
If you make this fresh burrata caprese salad with grilled peaches, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Peach Burrata Tomato Summer Salad
- 100 ml Olive Oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp Balsamico
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Handful fresh basil roughly chopped
- 1 pcs Garlic Clove
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes
- 2-3 Burrata
- 4 pcs Peaches
- 3 tbsp Homemade Pesto
- Handful Rucola Salad
- Handful of pine nuts
- Mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, 1 minced garlic clove, salt and pepper
- Place in the bowl cherry tomatoes and basil. Pour over olive oil mix and gently toss to combine
- Trick 1: Leave tomatoes to marinate preferably 2-3 hours in the fridge (but you can serve them immediately as well)
- Cut peaches on equal slices
- Trick 2:For serving take a big plate which can handle all those heaven ingredients (big enough)
- Spread (washed) rucola over the plate, arrange as you like peaches and marinated tomatoes. Place burrata in between (where it fits)
- Add 3 tsp of pesto into a small mixing bowl and drizzle in some olive oil (enough to get a liquid pesto)
- Sprinkle pine nuts, fresh basil and drizzle with liquid pesto
- You can serve toasted bread and drizzle some olive oil with salt and pepper over it when it is warm
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!