This classic Mexican dip is absolutely necessary for nachos. We love this pico de gallo recipe with tomatoes, onions, coriander, lime, salt and pepper. Absolutely fresh, healthy, low calorie dip, which fit almost to everything!
I am honestly more the guacamole type of person. Maybe because of work for dicing the veggies, or simply because BeastFeast is preparing the best guacamole!
But this pico de gallo recipe is definitely worth the effort. And to be honest, this recipe is ready in 10 minutes. Ok, maybe let it rest for 10 minutes to get even more better, but that’s it! 🙂
And you really do not need a lot of ingredients. Even if you do not have all at home, there are so many other variations you should try. Did you already try our mango salsa? It tastes amazing, just right with some rice and some nicely grilled chicken. Healthy food can be so simple and healthy! 🙂
If you make these amazing beef and shrimp tacos, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Pico de Gallo
- 3-4 pcs Tomatoes big
- 1 pcs White Onion
- 1 pcs Jalapeño seeded and finely minced (optional)
- Handful Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chop the tomatoes and the onion into even size
- In a medium bowl, mix together the diced tomatoes, onion, jalapeno pepper and chopped cilantro. (Tipp: Make sure everything is cut into the same size)
- Pour in the lime juice and season it with salt & pepper
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!